Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've found "The One"...

pair of wedding shoes, that is!  At long last, after searching high and low for the perfect wedding shoe - something with a low heel, a peep toe (to show off the rare occasion of my having painted toenails), made of blue satin, and (most importantly) a classic and mildly preppy looking bow - I found a shoe that absolutely fits the bill!  And it's got the name to match.

May I present the Tribeca Juliet Slip-On by Kenneth Cole, in a lovely frosty blue:



I think it complements the garden feel of our wedding, while still being fancy enough to qualify as appropriately "wedding-y."  I'm just hoping that even with a heel this low, it manages to be comfortable enough to walk around in all day...

According to the Martha Stewart Wedding Countdown Clock, there are exactly 150 days (or five months) until our wedding.  Which means I'll have time to break these beautiful shoes in before I have to walk down the aisle in them... I have a feeling they'll be accompanying us to London and Paris as well...

Hooray, the last wedding attire accessory has been crossed off the list!