Sunday, May 4, 2008

I've got the blues...



Two weeks ago (on the advice in a wedding mag), I went to Home Depot, to the paint section, and perused the many ranges of colors available.  Doing this is meant to give you a good idea of the colors that you'd like to use for the wedding.  I had an idea - before going - that I'd like to do a spectrum of blues for the wedding palette.  Everyone says it's better to have one color and then a contrast color, instead of different shades of the same one, but I just like all blues better. That idea was reinforced by my visit to HD.  There are so many lovely hues of blue :-) And the names for the paint shades are hilarious!

A few of my favorites: "Cast A Spell"; "Wild Blue Yonder"; "Horizon Haze"

1 comment:

sandee said...

i say go with the blues!
blues are my fav. i actually love the combination of blue and brown.