Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Part Two of Getting Things Done

Exhibit 5: Rose petal cones!  These were a cinch ('though I was covered in hot glue by the end of it).  Basically, I took assorted shades of blue heavy-weight paper, folded them into cone shapes, and hot glued them in place.

(Sorry for the blurry photo)  I then punched decorative flower holes in them, and hot glued varied blue ribbons to either side.  Now, they'll be ready for our florist to hang on the chairs and fill with yellow rose petals before the ceremony!


Exhibit 6: In addition to finishing the other paper products (menus, welcome letters, leaf placecards to put on the apples), we also finished our programs!  They went from this:


to this: (front cover)


(back cover)


(Inside not shown for privacy's sake :-) 

So, there you have it!

We packed up the car this morning, in addition to doing a few more last-minute projects.  Tomorrow, we'll hit the road early and be at Disneyland by the early afternoon to enjoy a few days of R & R before our Sunday wedding.  We'll be bringing the laptop but something tells me we'll be a little too busy to check e-mails/ update blogs, etc.  

So I will post in this blog on the flip side, when I am finally, officially Mrs. Rosenfelt (oh my god, that sounds like Todd's mother!)... erm... Mrs. Emily Rosenfelt ;-)

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Carly said...

I just wanted to pop by and say that I've enjoyed following your blog and I hope the wedding was wonderful! Can't wait to see pictures... :)

탄탄대로 (Tantandaro) said...

Congratulations!