Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Holy Moly - We're Married!

Here a few teasers :-)

Rick (Todd's dad) helping him get ready on the morning of our wedding:


In the interests of full disclosure, my ugly cry face listening Todd's heart-melting vows:


My "Dad, what the HECK are you doing?" face during our father-daughter dance. 
To be honest, I loved every (embarrassing) minute of it:


A rare sitting-down-together-at-our-sweetheart-table moment.  Check out our Sleeping Beauty Castle framed photo, my bouquet, and our delicious pre-cake vanilla creme brulees:


During our first dance, to Jakob Dylan's "Something Good This Way Comes." 
You can never kiss your new husband too much:


Todd and I have been married for a little more than month now, and this has been the most hectic little-more-than-a-month in recent memory.

We've already received over 1,000 printed photos (and two discs of them to print more ourselves and upload/share) from our photographer (and been asked to choose 80 of these for our album, which is actually going to be bound in Italy!), gotten the as-yet-unwatched DVD of our pre-ceremony, ceremony, pre-reception, and tiny slice of reception from our videographer, written massive amounts of thank-you notes, gone on a truly spectacular honeymoon to Paris and London, started work and school (yay for me making it to 3L!), changed my name on everything but my passport, and just this past weekend were the guests of honor at our wonderful East Coast Celebration, where we partied long into the night, and I finally got a taste of a few Jewish wedding traditions, including dancing the horah, and being hoisted up onto a chair, and being heartily congratulated with "Mazel Tov!"

It will probably take me about three years to finish the recaps (kidding, I hope!) and I need to find a blogging site where I can load more photos to each post...but hope you enjoy the teasers for now, and I promise to be more consistent on this blog now that all the hubbub is finally simmering down :-)

No comments: