Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Great New Skin Product

I'm a very low-maintenance girl, most would say too low-maintenance.  But one of the things I've been worrying about for a while now is my fairly light skin being so damaged by so many years in the brilliant California sun that I look like I'm 40 by the time I'm 27, especially since I still can't get up the enthusiasm to wear makeup on a regular basis.

So, to that end, I've been looking for a moisturizing product that also helps repair sun-damaged skin... and I've found the perfect one!

Presenting Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage:

Not only is it a moisturizer, it has SPF 28, and it is so light and lovely that it rubs in easily and leaves no slippery residue on the hands.  And in two weeks of use (just a pump each day after the shower), my skin looks and feels so much better.  I mean, it's just brighter, smoother, less splotchy.  Although this product's more expensive than, say, Lubriderm, it's still very affordably priced (at $13.99) and, since a little goes a long way, I probably won't need to buy it all that often.

All in all, I'm so happy I found it!  If you're looking for a similar product, be sure to give this one a try!