Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thanks Rick, Lynn, Bree, and Marc - and Vera Bradley!

I had originally intended to get a weekend bag with the generous gift card given to me by Todd's family for my birthday but then I set my eyes on this...
and this...
1. It is almost impossible to find a decent, non-leather wallet.  For the last couple of years, I've taken a break from awful-looking faux leather and been using an oversized fabric change purse for all my cards, bills, and change.  Until I saw the above wallet! It has a change purse on the side, and plenty of space for cards and bills inside.  And, being Vera Bradley, I know it'll be durable.  What a find!

2. When I saw the "Hannah" in mod floral pink, I immediately thought of after the wedding, when Todd and I, and a few assorted friends and family, will head into the park to see the fireworks.  Todd convinced me that I don't need a purse for the ceremony and reception, but don't I need one for the park? Absolutely!  I love the styling on this one - rounded bottom, with pleating on the sides, a single strap, and a ribbon band along the top.  It's beautiful, and I can't wait to where it on the night...although I might just cheat and bring it to Alison's wedding in a couple of weeks, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute--bring it :)