Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Veil Decisions

On mom's recent visit, she brought along my Aunt Lisa's veil and headpiece (which she has generously allowed me to borrow for the wedding).  So we visited the lovely Leila of Persepolis Designs (my second visit in two weeks, since I had been there the week before with Todd's mom!).  We wanted to see how the veil and headpiece would look with my dress.

Here are the results.

Front view:

Back view:
Side view:
We also decided to try out a much simpler veil (basically just a piece of tulle attached to a comb).


Which do you prefer?

3 comments:

Alison said...

I love the simple veil!

Suzi said...

For me, I'd prefer the simpler veil (that's what I'll be going with in my wedding), but the other veil does have a romantic appeal!

vashon14 said...

Both veils are great. Simple veil is greater.