Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our invitations are here!

If you want to be surprised when the invitations come in the mail, look no further!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Here's what I saw when I opened the box from InkyLivie, a custom wedding invitation designer on Etsy:

Beautiful textured invitations with two layers of cardstock backing, one light blue and one navy blue.  The writing is in light blue, surrounded by the artist's own drawings of flowers and a butterfly.  The invitation envelopes are cream and the reply card envelopes are raspberry.
Here's the original listing I fell in love with on Etsy:

Although the invitations cost a little more than I'd expected to spend, I think the result is definitely worth the expense.  They feel heavy and luxurious, but also summery, which is perfect for our summer garden wedding.  All in all, I'm very pleased, and cannot wait for Ann to calligraph the envelopes and send them out.

Next up, which stamps to use? 

1 comment:

Alison said...

this is the same lady who made ours!! they are beautiful :)