Friday, June 13, 2008

The PERFECT Dress...




is sold out. Boo! :-(
I saw it in a wedding magazine about a week after we got engaged, and tore it out to put in my binder immediately. Since then, I've looked at hundreds of dresses - and tried on a few - but I keep coming back to the Daphne by J. Crew. It's so gorgeous. The fabric is silk organza, and I love how it looks like something a lady in a novel by Jane Austen might wear. The collar, slightly puffed sleeves, and beautiful button details are perfect.

Apparently, a lot of other brides were in love with this dress too. Although it was introduced in last season's collection, it sold out really fast everywhere. I e-mailed the wedding dresses person at J. Crew and she gave me a 1-800 number at which I could "search" all the J. Crew stores/ warehouses for the dress. So maybe there's still hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should try eBay!

or google pre-owned wedding dresses and I think several sites should come up.